sábado, 13 de fevereiro de 2021

Dreams Anatomy

She spoke her letters through sparks
Tiny explosions amidst giggles
I got the fine tune moment
To brainstorm back into studying

Has a way of inevitably halt way
When one touches such delicate subjects
Like broken chorus, deadly notes and pens
Has a way of showing you peculiar love

I shook my head and smiled a whisper
Knowing all about the place
But still so differently decorated
That my head wouldn't foretouch the roof

The beauty of a crazy, yet strong call
Ascending like a bug towards the light
Within each glimpse of a moment however
Sharper with a dreadfully spot on precision

She grabbed my telepathic mental hands
The area was coldly snowy, and still
She made it comfy, slightly, sliently vile
Like all pure and funny danger would

I realized that it was then about time
That I begun to run towards me lil' child
Emotions, but as quick as I set afoot
The snow got warmer and melted away

No big deal, I smirked to my simple mind
No big deal if we know we'll never be ok
If we'll never be right, at least we're bright
And there's a certainty of serenity in place

I left a little note in her eternal dreams
A memento for her to grab and read anytime
Accidentally she misinterpreted my anger
Converting it to the most effervescent rhymes.

Nenhum comentário: