terça-feira, 12 de outubro de 2021

save me

i try to escape
but it is inside
I'd run but the ghosts
they are many 
they're behind my eye
i told one
some of these days
that i ate too much chocolat
that i wanted them away
so they gone
i can control it sometimes
but sometimes
my head hurts
not all the time though
just when I'm thinking
but I'm mostly thinking
and i told my mom
that i have smth like
10 years or so
left
for my mind
because I'm not crazy
I'm not crazy
I'm just
not from here
i don't feel at home
i don't deserve it
i don't find it funny
even though I laugh
the meds are cool
they keep a good brain
but this is all human shit
i don't need a hero
i don't need a master
for i have
a kite
somewhere safe
for when I'm gone
which i won't hehe
the shinny thing will be there

i don't know
if anybody knows
but there's some weird stuff
going on
and i feel it
it's just repeating
and it is boring
and boring
and I'm so bored

I'm so bored!

Nenhum comentário: